What is Orbi Bridge Mode? How to Set Up Orbi in Bridge Mode?
Orbi has taken the whole world by storm when it comes to offering seamless internet connectivity through its WiFi devices. To enhance the experience of users, the company – from time to time – tries offering new features to its line of products. Although the feature we are going to discuss in the post would be not that new to you, however, if you want to take your Orbi usage to the next level then it is worth considering. Without further ado, let’s end up the suspense and give you complete detail about ‘Orbi Bridge Mode’.
What is Orbi Bridge Mode?
An Orbi modem can be used in a bridge mode for increasing the area of connectivity. However, for this, a user must have to configure Orbi to a WiFi router in the Bridge Mode. This will help you and your family members to connect to the router in a hassle-free manner. If you want to know the overall process of how to set up your Orbi in Bridge Mode, then walk through the steps below:
Note: Before proceeding further, make sure you are making use of a bridge mode router.
How to Set Up Your Orbi in Bridge Mode?
- Begin the process by connecting your Orbi to your ISP’s router using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, plugin your Orbi to a wall socket and power up the device.
- Wait till you find the LED ring on your Orbi lights.
- Note down the WiFi network name and network key of your router. For this, you can either check the manual of your router or the label pasted on your device.
- Connect your device to the network using the same details.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer and try accessing orbilogin web address.
Quick Tip: To avoid facing any issues while configuring Orbi Bridge Mode, we suggest you make use of an updated web browser and the one that is not congested with the junk of cache and cookies.
- You will then be asked to enter your username and password.
- Fill in the required details to their fields. FYI, this is required for establishing a connection with the switchboard of your router. Thus, make sure you enter the Orbi login details in the correct manner.
- As soon as you fill in the details to their respective fields and press Login, you will be taken to the web interface of your router.
Note: If you can’t get success with the login process, there is no need to worry! Simply reset and reconfigure your device and again follow the same process. If that too not works for you, get in touch with our experts to get immediate assistance.
- Once you find yourself on the dashboard of your router, head towards settings and find the Orbi Bridge Mode option.
- Clicking it will ask you to enter the username and PPPoE of your router.
- Enter all the required details to get started with the Orbi Bridge Mode.
- Your Orbi will then automatically detect the gateway of your router and let you use the internet on your client devices.
This is all about how you can set up your Orbi in Bridge Mode.
In the post, we have explained each and every step you need to follow for successfully configuring your Orbi in Bridge Mode. Just in case, even after following the steps given here, you are unable to set up Orbi Bridge mode, then we suggest you get in touch with our seasoned experts who are 24×7 available to help you resolve the issue. Not only this, if you want any other Orbi-related issues to be fixed from the end of our experts, then also you can approach us!