Netgear Orbi RBK13
Netgear Orbi RBK13 is an award-winning Orbi device that delivers high-performance and whole-home WiFi. It is ideal for homes that are up to 300 m square. In addition, this device is known to create a mesh WiFi system that expands your WiFi throughout your home with the help of satellites. Last, but not least, with Orbi RBK13, you can enjoy up to 1.2Gbps. This means that you can play, stream and download in any corner of your house.
Netgear Orbi RBK13 Setup
In order to make use of the benefits mentioned above, you ought to perform Netgear Orbi RBK13 setup. Now, you might be wondering how to execute the process, right? Well, we have got you covered. In this guide, we have talked about the two separate methods through which the setup process can be taken forward. Continue reading.
1. Manual Method
As the name suggests, in this method, you need to set up your Netgear Orbi device manually. You can refer to the following instructions to do so:
- First of all, locate an electrical wall outlet in your house.
- Once located, plug your Netgear Orbi RBK13 router into the socket.
- Press the power button.
- Soon the LED will glow.
- Connect the Netgear Orbi router to the modem.
- Make sure that the modem is properly plugged in and turned on.
- Get hold of an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the Orbi router to the modem using the Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that the Ethernet ports on both devices are in working condition.
- The next step in line is to place the Orbi satellite close to the Orbi router.
- Connect the Orbi satellite to a wall socket and turn it on.
- Sync the Orbi devices by pressing the Sync button on the router and satellite.
- Switch on your computer and open up an internet browser.
- Go to the address bar or the URL field.
- Enter orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com.
- Press the Enter key.
- The Netgear Orbi RBK13 login window will pop up.
- Fill in the admin login credentials.
- Click on the Log In button to go to the Orbi RBK13 setup wizard.
- Walk through the on-screen instructions mentioned there.
In some time, you will be able to wrap up the Netgear Orbi RBK13 setup process by accessing the default web address of your networking devices.
2. Orbi App
This method is especially for those users who would like to perform Netgear Orbi RBK13 setup using a mobile phone. Walk through the below-mentioned steps to execute the process with the assistance of the Orbi application:
- First of all, download the Orbi app.
- You can do so by going to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Once the application gets installed, launch it on your mobile device.
- Create an account with the help of your personal details.
- Once that is done, perform Orbi RBK13 login using the default login credentials.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Before you can even blink an eye, you will be able to complete setting up your Netgear Orbi RBK13 router with the help of the Orbi application.
Right after you are done configuring your networking device, you ought to take the necessary action to protect its network. You can do so by changing your WiFi password. To gain knowledge of the same, consider referring to the guidelines given in the following section.
How to Change Orbi RBK13 WiFi Password?
Before you commence the process, make sure that the connection between the Netgear Orbi RBK13 router and the existing modem is finger-tight.
- Turn on your computer and open an internet browser.
- Access the orbilogin.net web address.
- Thereafter, log in to the Orbi device using the login credentials.
- On the BASIC Home screen, go to Settings > Wireless.
- The Wireless Settings page will appear.
- Click on the Password [Network Key] field.
- Enter the new password that you want to give to your device.
- Make sure that it is between 8 to 32 characters.
- Click the Save button.