How to Connect Your HP Printer to Orbi AC3000 Router
HP Printer allows you to print to the device from any connected network computer. This saves you both money and time by reducing the number of extra printers needed. You can connect almost any HP Printer to your Netgear Orbi AC3000 mesh WiFi system.
Network-Ready HP Printer with Netgear Orbi AC3000
- Connect the HP Printer to an Orbi AC3000 router
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the port found on the HP Printer and then connect the other end of the cable to an available port on your Orbi AC3000 router.
- Turn on the HP Printer
- Press the power button to turn on the HP Printer. Wait at a few seconds for the HP Printer and the Orbi AC3000 router to communicate before proceeding.
Try to Print a Configuration Page
Use the control panel of the HP Printer to print a configuration page. The page contains networking information, including the IP address assigned to your HP Printer. Alternatively, you can use the control panel to assign a static IP address to your HP Printer.
The actual steps necessary to print the page and to configure the IP address vary depending on the manufacturer and model of your HP Printer.
Install the HP Printer Software on Your Computer
Install the HP Printer software on your computer, where you want to gain access to your HP wireless printer. Use the HP Printer installation CD and follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP printer’s driver. Enter the static IP address that appears on the configuration page you printed when prompted.
Alternatively, search for the HP Printer among available Orbi WiFi router. Restart your computer. The installation process may vary as per your HP Printer model.
- USB HP Printer
- Connect the HP Printer to your computer
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the HP Printer to a computer
Connect Your HP Printer to Orbi Router
- Browse the HP Printer until you find the one. Right-click the on HP Printer and hit on the “Properties” from the options.
- Choose the “Share this HP Printer” Option
- Hit on the “Sharing” tab to view the Sharing properties of your HP Printer. Hit on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. The HP Printer now is available to other connected devices with your Orbi AC3000 router. Visit orbi login web page to add the HP printer into the connected list.
Add the HP Printer to Your Computer
Add the HP Printer to your computer you, where you want to have access. From the computer, Hit on the Start button followed by the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
Hit on the “Add an HP Printer” option and then again click on the ‘Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer’. Select the HP Printer from the available list. Click on the ‘Next’ button and then follow the onscreen prompts to complete the HP printer installation.
If you still face any issue while installation your HP printer with your Orbi WiFi router, get in touch with us via a phone call at 1-877-772-6468 (toll-free) or email at email@example.com.