How to Set up Netgear Orbi RBK852 AX6000 WiFi 6 Mesh System
Netgear Orbi RBK852 AX6000 is a WiFi 6 mesh system that takes your smart home experience to the next level. Its amazing coverage capacity keeps all your WiFi connections strong. From the top to basement, the Orbi AX6000 RBK852 tri-band WiFi mesh system offers you higher performance and simultaneous WiFi streaming, web browsing, and online gaming experience that too on a number of devices.
Well, to take advantage of all such amazing features of Netgear Orbi AX6000 RBK852 WiFi mesh system, you need to set it up first. Don’t have an idea about how to set up Netgear Orbi RBK852? Need not to worry! This post will make you aware of the complete process of Netgear Orbi RBK852 setup. Continue reading.
Netgear Orbi AX6000 RBK852 Setup and Installation
Orbi AX6000 delivers WiFi speeds up to 6 Gbps which is almost double as that of the Netgear Orbi AC3000. In the package of RBK852, you will get an Orbi router RBK850 and a satellite RBS850. The Orbi router connects to the main gateway whereas the satellite extends the WiFi signal throughout your house.
Without further ado, let’s get to know how to set up and install Netgear Orbi RBK852 AX6000 WiFi 6 mesh system. Read on.
Step-1: Unpack Your WiFi 6 Mesh System
First of all, unpack your Netgear Orbi AX6000 WiFi 6 mesh system. In the package, you will get the following items:
- An Orbi Router
- An Orbi Satellite
- An Ethernet Cable
- A Power Adapter
Make sure that no accessories get damaged while unpacking.
Step-2: Connect Your Orbi Router
The next step is to connect your Orbi router RBK850. Here are the steps to do so:
- Turn off the modem.
- Disconnect the power adapter from your modem.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Plug the modem back into a power source and turn it on.
- Now, grab an Ethernet cable and connect the modem to the router using it.
Step-3: Place Your Orbi Satellite
Place your Orbi router and satellite within the reach of each other. Doing so will prevent technical issues during the syncing process.
Step-4: Sync Your Orbi Satellite With Router
To sync your Orbi satellite with the router, you need to do the following:
- Connect your Orbi satellite to a power source and turn it on.
- The satellite’s LED will turn into blue.
- If the LED doesn’t become blue, press the Sync button on your satellite as well as the router.
Step-5: Connect to the Network and Access Your Router
- Power on your computer or laptop.
- Open the Network Manager and connect to a high-speed WiFi network.
- Launch your favorite internet browser and access the Orbi login web page.
- Now, walk through the on-screen instructions to set up your WiFi 6 mesh system.
There you are! That’s how you can set up your Netgear Orbi AX6000 RBK852 WiFi 6 system.
Netgear Orbi AX6000 Setup via Orbi App
You can also perform Netgear RBK852 setup through the Orbi app. Just follow the few steps below and you are done:
- Turn on the mobile data on your smartphone.
- Open the Google Play or App Store.
- Download the Netgear Orbi app on your smartphone.
- Once downloaded, open the app.
- Log in to your WiFi 6 mesh system using the default username and password.
- Now, follow the on-screen setup steps.
You are all done! Your Netgear Orbi AX6000 RBK852 tri-band WiFi system has been set up. If you experience any sort of technical issue during the setup process, make sure to get in touch with our well-versed technicians and resolve the issue within minutes.