How to Troubleshoot Orbi Login and Setup Issues
Netgear Orbi is famous among hundreds of thousands of users for incredible wireless coverage and performance. It spreads WiFi signals from one end to another end of your home. But, to make use of it, first, you need to set up the device in a proper manner. Though setting up the Orbi is not a daunting task, still many users react to the process as it is rocket science. If you are also in the queue of those who are facing issues with Orbi setup and login, then you have landed at the right place. This article covers all the tips and tricks to help you fix Netgear Orbi login and setup issues. Let’s take the plunge and know the Orbi troubleshooting tips.
The major reason for facing Orbi issues can be an improper login. So, if the same issue is hampering your Orbi experience, then better to do a proper login.
How to Perform Orbi Login
- Connect your Orbi to the router using an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Make sure both your modem and router are plugged in and getting proper power supply.
- Thereafter, plug in the Orbi satellite to a power outlet.
- Wait till the LED on the Orbi satellite turns blue.
- Once all your devices connected, get access to your laptop/computer.
- Launch a web browser on your device.
- Enter origin net in the web address bar of your browser.
- You will be asked to enter the admin username and password.
- Fill the details into the prompted boxes and hit Login.
- This will take you to the Orbi Setup page.
- You are advised to follow on-screen prompts to complete the process.
If you want to set up your Orbi without any issues, then follow the above steps as they are.
Still Can’t Login to Orbi?
Following the Orbilogin steps in a proper manner generally fix the Orbi setup issues. However, if your Orbi is still troubling you, then it’s time to employ some troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure all your devices are properly connected and getting good power supply.
- Check if your Orbi network is having proper internet connectivity.
- If you have connected your devices wirelessly, then try to establish the connection using an Ethernet wire.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is tightly connected to the ports of your devices.
- Update your web browser to the latest version. If the issue still persists, switch to another browser.
- Make sure you are using correct credentials for Orbi login.
Note: If you are not sure of credentials you are using, contact our experts to help you.
Still Orbi Login Not Working? Reset Orbi!
If you still can’t make the most of your Orbi, then better to reset the device and again configure it. Resetting your Orbi will erase all the previously made settings and make your run to default settings. To reset your device:
- Power up your Orbi Router by plugging it into a power outlet.
- Locate the Reset button on it.
- Get access to a pin-like device.
- Insert the pin to the Reset hole to press the button.
That’s it! Your Orbi resets to the default settings.
To reset the Orbi Satellite, you can follow the same steps mentioned above.
After resetting your device, follow the login steps and reconfigure your device to make it up and running.
We hope that the troubleshooting tips listed in this post will help your fix Orbi login and setup issues. Just in any case if the problem is still not resolving, then get in touch with our experts at toll-free 1-877-772-6468 to get an immediate solution.