How to do Netgear Orbi Voice Setup in Orbi Mode?
Looking to connect your Orbi voice to your Orbi WiFi router? Well, this can be done with the help of Orbi Mode. However, for non-techies, this could be a complex task to get completed. If you are seeking assistance on the process of how to do Netgear Orbi voice setup in Orbi mode then you have stumbled upon the right post. Here we’ll give you step-by-step guidance on the process of setting up your Orbi voice in Orbi mode. Let’s get started!
Steps to Set Up Netgear Orbi Voice in Orbi Mode
To commence the process, you first need to download the Orbi app on your smartphone. The app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Therefore, you can install the app as per the availability of your smartphone OS from its respective store.
Once you are all done with installing the Orbi app, you are advised to place the Orbi voice closer to your Orbi WiFi router for the successful Netgear Orbi voice setup. However, after completing the configuration, you can move your Orbi voice to the location of your choice.
- Now, plugin your Orbi Voice to a power outlet.
- Locate the Sync button and press it.
- As soon as you press the button, your Orbi Voice will turn on.
- Now, let the LED ring on the Orbi Voice lit blue and then white.
- Once done, launch the Orbi app and log in to your account via orbilogin.
- When you are on the dashboard of your Orbi, locate the Home icon and tap on it.
- Next, tap the Add Satellite button
- Follow the prompts flashing on your device to complete the process of Netgear Orbi voice setup.
This is how you can complete the setup process of Netgear Orbi voice in Orbi mode. If you want to be ensure of the completion process of Orbi voice setup, here’s what you need to check.
How to Check if Netgear Orbi Voice is Synced to Your Orbi Router?
The led on your Orbi voice will reveal various colors while you try to configure it with your existing router. For instance
- You will see the white light on your Orbi voice when it will be connecting to your Orbi router.
- A blue light will reveal if the good connection between your Netgear Orbi Voice and WiFi router has been established.
- Your Orbi voice will turn amber if a fair connection is build up between both the Orbi devices.
- Magenta LED is the sign of connection failure. If you see this color on your Orbi voice, you need to bring your Netgear Orbi Voice closer to your router and try syncing both the devices again.
Quick Tip: If even after placing your Orbi Voice closer to your router, the LED status of your device is still magenta, then consider keeping the WiFi interference causing devices at bay. For example, you can keep it away from Bluetooth speakers, microwave ovens, refrigerators, baby monitors, cellular phones, etc. Doing so will help you connect your Orbi voice to the router without any hassle.
- Last but not least, if there is no light revealing on your Orbi Voice, it means your device has successfully connected to your Orbi WiFi router.
After completing the Netgear Orbi Voice setup process, change the location of your device as per your needs. That’s all about connecting Netgear Orbi Voice to your home router.
In case even after following the steps given in the write-up, you still are facing issues with the process of Netgear Orbi voice setup, you are advised to get in touch with our technical experts for quick help. They will, by accessing your device remotely, get the issue fixed for you and make your Orbi voice up and running.