January 8, 2022 / Maggie Wilson
How to Change Password of Netgear Orbi RBR750 Router?
You might be sure that the password of your Netgear Orbi RBR750 router is secure, but if you haven’t changed it in the past few months, then trust us, you need to change it now. There are many hackers and unauthorized users out there that won’t think twice before accessing your WiFi network if they are aware of its password.
In this post, we have mentioned the step-by-step guidelines that will help you change the password of your Orbi device and protect its network from potential threats. So, why waiting? Read on.
Steps to Change Netgear Orbi RBR750 Password
- Plug your Netgear Orbi RBR750 router into an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button and let the LED become solid green.
- Next, connect your Orbi router to the existing modem.
- Pull out your Netgear Orbi satellite, plug it into a power source, and turn it on.
- Press the Sync button on your Orbi router as well as the satellite. Doing so will help your Orbi devices sync.
- Then, switch on your computer.
- Open a web browser.
- In the URL bar of the browser, type orbilogin net.
- Press the Enter key.
- You will find yourself on the Netgear Orbi login page.
- You will then be asked to enter the default username and password of your wireless device.
Note: The default login credentials are case-sensitive. So, be careful while typing them.
- Click Log In.
- The BASIC Home screen will open.
- Navigate to the Advanced option.
- Click Administration > Change Password.
- Under the Password field, type the new password you would like your device to have.
- Click the Apply button.
- Your settings will be saved.
Ta-da! By following these instructions, you won’t face any issues while changing the password of your Netgear Orbi RBR750 router. In case you do, either get in touch with our well-versed experts or follow the troubleshooting tips mentioned below:
Can’t Change Password of Netgear Orbi RBR750 Router?
- Make sure that your Netgear Orbi RBR750 router is getting an uninterrupted power supply from its electrical outlet.
- If you have used an Ethernet cable to connect your Orbi router and the existing modem, ensure that it is not worn out or damaged from anywhere. Also, the connection between your devices should be finger-tight.
- If you come across the orbilogin.net not working issue while accessing the Netgear Orbi login page, consider using the default IP address.
- Entering correct login credentials is really important if you successfully want to change the password of your Orbi RBR750 router. So, in case you are not sure regarding the default username and password of your device, it is recommended that you refer to the user manual.
- The firmware of your Netgear Orbi device should be running on an updated version. If you haven’t yet updated it, do it now.
- Whatever web browser you are using, ensure that it is running on an updated version. Additionally, see to it that the cache, cookies, and browsing history of your browser are cleared. Doing so will keep your device away from facing any further technical issues.
- If you have placed your Netgear Orbi RBR750 router near electronic devices, metal objects, reflexive surfaces, or transmitting appliances, change its location right away. Apart from that, make sure your Orbi router is not placed in corners.
Once you are done following these troubleshooting steps, try to change the password of your Netgear Orbi RBR750 router. Are you able to?
Need Our Help?
We hope that the aforementioned guidelines helped you change the password of your Netgear Orbi RBR750 router. On the off chance, you are still not able to, then it is recommended you get in touch with our technical experts. Not only will they tell you at what point you went wrong but also help you fix the issue.