How to Change Intensity Level of LEDs on Orbi Outdoor Satellite
The world is getting more and more advanced with each passing day. When one speaks of the basic needs of people, then you will find the internet on the top of the list. The reason is simple – in today’s world, everything is online and users need the internet to complete their day-to-day chores. And with the intention of fulfilling the internet-related needs of people, companies are regularly developing networking devices and routers that come equipped with the cutting-edge technology.
Netgear Orbi is one such product, providing users with high-speed internet connection in every corner of the home. With Netgear Orbi, you don’t have to deal with blind zones anymore. Netgear Orbi outdoor satellite has become one of the most popular routers across the globe. In case you are too making use of this satellite and looking to change the brightness of LEDs, then this post is just for you.
As soon as you have set up your Orbi outdoor satellite through orbilogin and turned it on, the LEDs on it starts to glow. This indicates that the device is working properly. On the off chance if you are unable to detect the LED or the level of illuminance is too high, follow the steps given in this guide to fix the issue.
Change Intensity Level of LEDs on Orbi Outdoor Satellite
Let’s have a look at the steps to change the intensity level of the LEDs present on your Netgear Orbi outdoor satellite:
- Power on your Netgear Orbi outdoor satellite.
- Connect it to your Orbi router.
- Open an internet browser on your computer.
- Enter the Orbi login details (username and password).
- Once done, click on the Log In button.
- Thereafter, a new web page will display.
- Here, you can change the existing configuration of your Netgear Orbi router.
- You can also add a new router if needed.
- Look for the ‘Basic’ menu from the web user interface of your Orbi router.
- Click on the Attached Devices option.
- A list of devices that are connected to your router will appear on the screen.
- Select your Orbi outdoor satellite and click on the Edit option.
- Be sure that the LEDs on your router are glowing. If not, perform the Orbi factory reset process once and try again.
- Under the LED Status section, you will see the ‘%’ option. All you need to do is change the values in that ‘%’ option to increase and decrease the LEDs’ brightness.
- As soon as you have chosen the desired level, you can save the settings.
Done! The LEDs on your Netgear Orbi outdoor satellite are configured in accordance with your requirements. You can also sync your outdoor satellite with the Orbi RBS50 satellite.
On the off chance, if you have followed the aforementioned steps in the exact given order but the LEDs are not bright enough, chances are that there is an issue with the Orbi unit you are making use of. In such a case, make sure to contact our highly-experienced technicians at 1-877-772-6468. They will help you fix the issue within minutes.